Mar 11, 2013

With my friends:Hugh Masekela,Angelique Kidjo,Nubya Singer

Hugh Masekela: one of the most famous Trumpeters in tthe world.
Hugh Ramopolo Masekela is a South African trumpeter, flugelhornist, cornetist, composer, and singer. He is the father of American television host Sal Masekela..

 Hugh Masekela personally signed a message to Fashion Desingner Winnie Ojanga. He wrote "Winnie Love,Learn & Teach the world.." 

Designer Winnie Ojanga with Hugh Masekela
It was humbling to meet and share with such a talented artist. He reminded me how much I looked like Winnie Madikizela Mandela when she was young. I told him that I was actually named after her..



Winnie Ojanga at the V.I.P launge..

Angelique Kidjo ..

 

 

Winnie Ojanga with Nubya Singer

Nubya Singer and Winnie Ojanga
 

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Winnie Ojanga. Sky is the limit for you..(Christine)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely..Keep on going gal!

    ReplyDelete